- Ms F supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs N supported us with 1 ticket
- Miss J supported us with 1 ticket
- Miss S supported us with 5 tickets
- Miss F supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs S supported us with 1 ticket
6d 3h 42m
13 March 2021
- Winner! Mr R (Nuneaton) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx H (NUNEATON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr O (NUNEATON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx F (NUNEATON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr R (NUNEATON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (NUNEATON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (NUNEATON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs J (BEDWORTH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr N (NUNEATON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr L (COVENTRY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (Nuneaton) Won 3 extra tickets!
Doorway has been providing vital housing advice, support and accommodation in the Borough for the past 21 years to young people aged 16-25 who are homeless, at risk or in conflict.
The young people we work wiith have generally had a tough, chaotic start in life and have multiple needs.
The stereotypes of homelessness can all too quickly attach themselves to young people and trap them in a deficit world and unhelpful pathway.
We help young people who come to Doorway to have the opportunity to develop a different narrative; to have the safety, security and support to visualise a brighter future and to take advantage of the resources, friendships, opportunities and put in the hard work to make that better future a reality.
OUR AMBITION is that on completion of their support programme, young people have a legacy of skills, knowledge, experiences, emotional and social resilience and contacts that enable them to continue growing and maturing as they become young adults, able to sustain a tenancy, gain employment or attend further education, be economically independent, healthy and active as they make the transition to adulthood.
We need your help!! Please support Doorway and help change the lives of these young people for good. We urgently need funding to continue to provide our vital services. As demands have increased unfortunately due to budget cuts, our funding is decreasing. This comes at a time when homelessness is on the increase.
Please join the Borough Lottery and support Doorway.
Thank you and good luck!
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Nuneaton & Bedworth.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Prize For Your Home!
What would you buy from Currys PC World with a grand?
Play our lottery to directly support the local community from £1 a week. There are chances at weekly cash prizes PLUS, be in the draw on the 24th of April for your entry into the national draw to WIN a £1000 voucher for Currys PC World.